With competing agents often giving conflicting messages, things can, and do get very confusing. Your decision should be based on these factors:
- Do I feel that this relationship is genuine and will grow stronger year after year?
- Do I trust that my agent will always be there for me, through both the good and the bad times?
- Do they have a relationship with ALL 32 NFL teams and key personnel decision makers?
- Do they have the experience and power to open up doors that other agents cannot?
- Can the agent get me every single dime on the table and then some?
- Are they able to think outside the box in terms of accomplishing things that others cannot?
Basically, can he do more for me than I can do for him? These are great questions that need to be proved rather than answered. Don’t just take my word for it; we welcome you to speak with any of our current or former players and their families. We also encourage your family to be involved in the decision process from the beginning.
We don’t just represent you, the player, but your family as well. We understand that your family will have many questions throughout this process and we look forward to answering each and every one of them.
If you are simply looking for an agent to train you, negotiate your contract, call you once or twice a year and then send you a bill, then we are the wrong agency for you. Our players are truly a part of our FAMILY long after the days of playing football, as are we with theirs.
The relationships, friends, and memories I have made throughout this amazing journey have been the greatest rewards someone can ask for. I am truly blessed to be fortunate enough to work in a business for the loving and not just the living. I hope you will allow us to join your FAMILY as we would love to have you join ours.